DEWALT 4 Ft. Industrial Storage Shelf
The DEWALT DXST4500 4 Foot Tall, 3 Shelf Industrial Rack was designed and engineered to provide heavy-duty storage for both professional and home use. This rack features innovative details that aren’t typically found on industrial racks such as solid laminate decks, safety straps with weld nuts for ease of assembly, and top caps that protect
The DEWALT DXST4500 4 Foot Tall, 3 Shelf Industrial Rack was designed and engineered to provide heavy-duty storage for both professional and home use. This rack features innovative details that aren’t typically found on industrial racks such as solid laminate decks, safety straps with weld nuts for ease of assembly, and top caps that protect both you and your items from possible damage. The three black laminate wood composite decks can each support an evenly distributed 1,500 lb. for a total of 4,500 lb. We’re talking about two and a quarter tons of pure DEWALT storing and organizing might. The uprights, crossbeams, and support straps are all made from powder-coated steel and are designed so that once assembled, each shelf has two types of support straps in addition to the crossbeams to prevent them from buckling under pressure. The shelves are adjustable in 2.35-inch increments and the locking pins ensure that each shelf is properly installed. No plastic storage shelving can stack up to that kind of muscle. For added security and peace of mind the rack has glass-filled nylon feet so it will not damage flooring and a wall mount bracket so you can secure your rack in place to prevent any accidental tipping. Each rack also includes 2 stacking plates so you can easily and securely join two racks together vertically or, thanks to the double row design of the uprights, connect them together horizontally to create a complete storage or workspace solution customized for your needs. For easy assembly two of the four uprights come with pre-installed horizontal and diagonal support beams making getting started fast and stress-free. In addition to the standard hex key and wrench tool we’ve even included a hex bit to use with your favorite DEWALT driver so you’ll be in, out, and organized in no time.
- MASSIVE CAPACITY – The 3 black laminate wood composite decks can each support 1,500 lb. for a total 4,500 lb. capacity
- POWDER-COATED STEEL – The industrial powder-coated finish on the steel uprights, support straps, and crossbeams won’t fade or chip
- NYLON FOOT PADS – Rugged glass-filled nylon feet prevent scratched flooring
- MULTIPLE SUPPORT STRAPS – Each of the 3 shelves features a total of 5 support straps to prevent twisting or spreading under heavy loads
- SAFETY FEATURES – Locking pins ensure crossbeams stay seated and wall mounting anchor bracket secures the rack against accidental tipping